My Alienware doesn't have a graphics card in it....

Well recently I decided to look in my *** alienware x51 r2 because it cant play games without the video settings set to low or medium at a decent fps.

When I took out the video card module, all there was was a little black box, and of course all the components that are needed to run my *** gtx 650 (if it was in there of course)

The two pci-e connector cables were just sitting there in my case and I had nowhere to plug them into. So of course I looked on YouTube to hopefully find a video that could maybe tell me what the *** is going on inside my computer, and i found an alienware support video, "how to take out the graphics card". So this video played out with a guy taking out the graphics card (pretty self explanatory) but of course, there's actually a graphics card in it. Huh...

So me and my little black box don't know what to do and i'm gonna take a rather large guess and say that the box probably shouldn't be like that.

The uploaded pictures are what i saw when I looked in my computer first. If someone can help with telling me what the *** the thing is it would be very appreciated because I really don't want to deal with alienware's tech support.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Alienware. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Alienware.
Filing a new complaint about