Featured Not resolved

They contradict each other and jumped into that weird conclusion without even telling me. They didn't contact me nor called me, I had to contact them because I wasn't hearing from them. I'm not a new Alienware customer, last time I had an issue like this in Canada I got everything sorted in days. Parts replaced, no questions asked and all. Very professional. But here in México it's *** right now for me. It's like dealing with the Mexican police department. I feel cheated.

The technician was impressed on how weird it all was. I don’t know much about PCs so I really didn't understand. But basically the video card, processor and motherboard are all fried now. They say I did it.

Do Alienwares have a seal like Xbox to tell if people were messing with it? If so I wasn't told about this by the tech dude.

I'm desperate and I don't know what to do. I'm trying everything I can. Isn't there someone higher up that I can contact and take my case to.

I apologize if this is the wrong place for this or if my English is bad. I just don’t know what to do.

Thanks for your time.

Had an Experience with Alienware?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #807675

Alienware is now owned by Dell and has been for a few years.I'm not surprised.

Try contacting them. I can't believe he did that to your Alienware. Love that computer.

Can't afford it.I feel bad for you.

Sergio85

That's how the tech guy left my PC by the way :( .