Alienware won't make my warranty valid

16 of 45 Alienware reviews

They contradict each other and jumped into that weird conclusion without even telling me. They didn't contact me nor called me, I had to contact them because I wasn't hearing from them. I'm not a new Alienware customer, last time I had an issue like this in Canada I got everything sorted in days. Parts replaced, no questions asked and all. Very professional. But here in México it's *** right now for me. It's like dealing with the Mexican police department. I feel cheated.

The technician was impressed on how weird it all was. I don’t know much about PCs so I really didn't understand. But basically the video card, processor and motherboard are all fried now. They say I did it.

Do Alienwares have a seal like Xbox to tell if people were messing with it? If so I wasn't told about this by the tech dude.

I'm desperate and I don't know what to do. I'm trying everything I can. Isn't there someone higher up that I can contact and take my case to.

I apologize if this is the wrong place for this or if my English is bad. I just don’t know what to do.

Thanks for your time.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Warranty And Repairs
Review category
Computers
review #483706 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Alienware? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
16 of 45 Alienware reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
anonymous

Apr 22, 2014 #807675 Chicago, Illinois, United States

Alienware is now owned by Dell and has been for a few years. I'm not surprised. Try contacting them. I can't believe he did that to your Alienware. Love that computer. Can't afford it. I feel bad for you.

0 0 Reply
Sergio85

Apr 21, 2014 #807437

That's how the tech guy left my PC by the way :( .

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Alienware. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Alienware.
Filing a new complaint about
×