Update added by user Feb 03, 2013
I meant 1,400 dollars, still a lot of money though.
Original review posted by user Feb 03, 2013
Okay, it worked fine for the one year I had it.But then, I set it on my bed to go to sleep, and the new dang morning I open it up, and one of the hinges is completely broken.
The is the exact same thing that happened with my first Alienware. I mean, seriously. I spent a bunch of money on it, and this is the thanks it gives me? ***.
If I am going to get a dang computer, that I can trust, could I please get something that doesn't break in the course of 1 year.Just one year.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Alienware Laptop
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I brought in my laptop because the screen had burn marks on it. So I brought it for repairs, said it would take about 3 weeks to fix. I was..."
- "Pre sales was great. The price quote of £75 seemed good and ups were there within a day.... After a few days i am told the laptop has been "diagnosed" and..."
- "I sent my latop in as the hard drive failed, after only 6 months of use (The machine is still under warranty) and recieved an email telling me the screen..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- "Went into Mastercuts of Panama City and the customer service alone was awful but I just shrugged it off and continued. I chose a girl named Tiffany out of the..."
- "We purchased a 2005 Ford Focus from Bubba Hill Auto on 08/10/16. I felt assured due to them stating that every car they sell comes with a 30-day - 1000..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."