Update added by user Feb 03, 2013
I meant 1,400 dollars, still a lot of money though.
Original review posted by user Feb 03, 2013
Okay, it worked fine for the one year I had it.But then, I set it on my bed to go to sleep, and the new dang morning I open it up, and one of the hinges is completely broken.
The is the exact same thing that happened with my first Alienware. I mean, seriously. I spent a bunch of money on it, and this is the thanks it gives me? ***.
If I am going to get a dang computer, that I can trust, could I please get something that doesn't break in the course of 1 year.Just one year.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Alienware Laptop
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas. I purchased them at the end of November. My kids played on them for 1 day and..."
- "They contradict each other and jumped into that weird conclusion without even telling me. They didn't contact me nor called me, I had to contact them because I wasn't hearing..."
- "To say that I am disappointed with my Alienware purchase would be a complete understatement. I purchase their â€œpremier desktopâ€ product at the end of 2009. One week after..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- "I asked how they were doing in cutting up chickens for their business. As I bit into a wing and the sharp bones that were broken jabbed my gum...."
- " Sears Marketplace. .Buyer Beware!! I paid S.E.G. (Survival Equipment Gear)Sears marketplace dealer. Thru Sears online site. $59.93 for a order. They sent me the wrong order. I paid $..."